Ok, there's a lot going on here, but tl;dr:
Sym now works across Slack Workspaces via Slack Connect.
This means that if you have customers in connected channels, you can use Sym for an auditable record of a customer granting (or denying) requests to:
- Access or export customer data
- Make changes to the customer's environment
- Execute any other workflow you can express via Sym, whether it's a simple approval, a routine access flow, a Lambda trigged via SDK, or something in between.
To support this we've added:
- The concept of a
allow_guest_interactionflag for Flows
- Robust just-in-time user creation to support
guestsacross multiple domains.
Full release notes and links to supporting documentation below. 👇
- 🌱 Add support for Slack Connect users
- 🌱 Add
adminroles (🗒️ Docs)
- 🌱 New e2e example for MySQL access via AWS Lambda (💻 Code)
- 🌱 New e2e example for EC2 access via SSM/IAM (💻 Code)
- 👍 Add role to
/sym whoamislash command
- 👍 Auth0 improvements to support new roles
- 👍 Improved first-time login experience (🗒️ Docs)
- 👍 Updated + improved docs for
symflow init(🗒️ Docs)